Köpa Avana på apoteket
- The workflow that the users see has abstract classes for each step, which are automatically specialized to executable codes that use the latest versions. This way, the users interact with the same high-level workflow and do not have to manage version updates.
- The versions of the different steps have to be consistent, which is captured in semantic constraints in the workflow. For example, all the data sources should be based on the same genomic assembly.
- The system guides the user by identifying data sources that are consistent with each patient’s data.
For more details, see:
- "Using Semantic Workflows to Disseminate Best Practices and Accelerate Discoveries in Multi-Omic Data Analysis." Y. Gil, S. McWeeney, and C. E. Mason. First Workshop on Expanding the Boundaries of Health Informatics using AI (HIAI), held in conjunction with the Conference of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI). Bellevue, WA, July 2013.
- "Intelligent Assistance to Disseminate Best Practices and Accelerate Discoveries in Cancer Omics." Y. Gil, C. E. Mason, C. Zheng, and S. McWeeney. 2013 NCI EDRN Cancer Biomarkers Bioinformatics Workshop, Pasadena, CA, April 29-May 1, 2013.